Hookin2Hockey is designed for boys and girls under 12 (5+)
Hookin2Hockey gives young boys and girls the opportunity to learn the basic skills of hockey, develop fundamental motor skills and make friends all while beginning their lifelong love of hockey.
All payments and registrations are now handled directly via Hockey Australia’s Hookin2Hockey portal.
This includes 8 fun and exciting coaching sessions with our accredited coaches AND an awesome participant pack, which includes a hockey stick, ball, reversible singlet, backpack and shin pads!
There are also two separate pack options for participants that may be returning to the Hookin2Hockey program.
All participants also receive a certificate and medallion at the end of the program.
HOW TO START
1. Register child/children here:
2. Come along to the Come and Try session on February 13th, 5.45pm. Arrival from 5.30 is encouraged to allow us ample time to direct participants and not miss pitch time.
3. Come back every Thursday for 8 weeks and increase your love of hockey!
4. When the Hookin2Hockey sessions end there are many choices depending on what you and your child would like to do. Both internal and external competitions, along with our Mini Sticks program for the tinies.
PLUS all Hookin2Hockey participants receive a $30 credit towards any further Melton Hockey Club (MHC) program!
5. Enjoy your time and hopefully you will become part of the MHC family for many years to come!
Timings: Each Thursday – 5.45 – 6.45
February 13th – Come and Try
February 20th – Session 1
February – 27th – Session 2
March 5th – Session 3
March 12th – Session 4
March 19th – Session 5
March 26th – Session 6
April 2nd – Session 7
April 9th – Last session AND Easter Egg Hunt!
Any questions please do not hesitate to ask – Just email: email@example.com