Hookin2Hockey is designed for boys and girls under 12 (5+)
Hookin2Hockey gives young boys and girls the opportunity to learn the basic skills of hockey, develop fundamental motor skills and make friends all while beginning their lifelong love of hockey.
All payments and registrations are now handled directly via Hockey Australia’s Hookin2Hockey portal.
This includes 6 fun and exciting coaching sessions with our accredited coaches, a participation medallion and certificate.
You also have the option to purchase a new JDH stick pack for just $48!
Please note that we have plenty of sticks and equipment to use if you would prefer not to purchase the stick pack.
HOW TO START
1. Register child/children here: 2021 Hookin2Hockey – SportsTG Registration
2. Come along to the Come and Try session on March 4th, 5.45pm.
Arrive early at 5.30pm for the first week to allow ample time to direct participants and not miss pitch time.
3. Come back every Thursday for 5 weeks and increase your love of hockey!
4. When the Hookin2Hockey sessions end there are many choices depending on what you and your child would like to do. There will be opportunity to play both internal and external competitions, for all ages, abilities and budgets.
5. Enjoy your time and hopefully you will become part of the MHC family for many years to come!
Timings: Each Thursday 5.45pm to 6.45pm
March 4th – Session 1
March 11th – Session 2
March 18th – Session 3
March 25th – Session 4
April 1st – Session 5
April 8th – Session 6 & Presentations
Any questions please do not hesitate to ask – Just email: email@example.com